Wednesday, April 22, 2009

School Birthday Party

I have been slacking on my blogging. You would think that since I was home last week that I could have caught up but of course I didn't. At least I am only behind a little bit, I am almost a year behind in my scrapbooking. On Friday April 3rd, Jaylin celebrated his birthday at school. As you can tell from the last blog he made a cake for his classroom. Here are some pictures of Jaylin with his class. It is so nice to see how happy he is in these pictures. He was struggling at the beginning of the year with school. There were a lot of changes for him and a bit much expectations. It took him a little bit but he's comfortable now and loves it. Miss W and Jaylin. We have been so fortunate to have her for three years now. I would have to say she pretty much loves him as much as I do, thats why she is his "second mom". We have had quite the journey the last three years. He has come so far with the love and support of myself and Miss W. We are very lucky to have her in our lives. Most people aren't as lucky as we are.

No comments: