I've been slacking on here lately. Normally I'm right on top of things writing about them the day it happens but haven't been keeping up. For Mother's Day Jaylin and I took my mother and my stepdad out to dinner at Smokey Bones. My brother joined us as well. Man that place was packed. My mom took me by surprise when she said they wanted to go there because we normally go to Tully's or Coppertop. When we got there they told us it would be about 50 minute wait and it only ended up being 35 minutes. Not too bad. We were talking a lot and planning stuff we are going to do when we take our trip to Florida on the 23rd. After dinner we all headed to the cemetry to my Grandma's grave. I had gone earlier that afternoon but went back again. I was really missing her that day.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment