Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ice Cream

Last night after baseball I decided I was in the mood for an ice cream. Jaylin doesn't eat ice cream so I always try to find a place that sells hot dogs as well so he can get a hot dog while I enjoy my ice cream (this is normally Big Dip). So I thought we are in Liverpool so let's just go to Heid's. So Jaylin gets his hot dog and I go over to Sweet Treats to get my vanilla ice cream with cherry dip. Jaylin finishes his hot dog and starts pointing at my cone. This is a common thing with him. He eats his food then wants mine lol. I let him "try" it. At first he is just eating the cherry stuff but then starts licking the actual ice cream which is huge for him. So we went back to Sweet Treats and bought him a baby twist cone. He didnt eat all of his cone but that was more for me =). I'm just excited that he is willing to try it now. One of my favorite parts of summer time is going to grab ice cream and enjoying it in the warm weather.

4 comments:

D said...

I'm so glad to hear that he's trying new things. I actually ran into Jaylin at Summer School on Friday...he is getting so tall! ;0)

The Svoboda Family said...

I didn't know Big Dip sold hot dogs too! Good to know. Gosh I haven't been to Heids' in forever! I could go for a hot dog right now!

Jessica O'Donnell said...

Darlene- I'm glad he is trying new things as well. Most of that is thanks to Bonnie. His next team has some big shoes to fill lol. I wish he would stop growing. I'm at eye level right now. Soon I'm going to have to be craning my neck to see him.

Jessica O'Donnell said...

Yup Big Dip does sell hot dogs. I guess its one of their best kept secrets.