On Saturday, July 25th the Syracuse Chiefs had a Disability Awareness Night. Jaylin and I met our friends, the Cosentino's at the baseball game. Jaylin loves hanging out with Darius, Lucas, and Sam. Tina and I have become good friends so its always a good time with the Cosentino's. The game was pretty boring until the end when the Chiefs stepped it up and won. After the game there were some fireworks.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Chief's Game
On Saturday, July 25th the Syracuse Chiefs had a Disability Awareness Night. Jaylin and I met our friends, the Cosentino's at the baseball game. Jaylin loves hanging out with Darius, Lucas, and Sam. Tina and I have become good friends so its always a good time with the Cosentino's. The game was pretty boring until the end when the Chiefs stepped it up and won. After the game there were some fireworks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment