Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st day of school

Today was Jaylin's 1st day of junior high school. I can't believe he is in 8th grade. He was very content with going today because he knew Miss W would be there which made me content too. I received a good report on his day so lets cross our fingers that this transition will go smoothly. What I find interesting is that Jaylin is in the grade and school that I was when I was pregnant for him so its like he is kinda going back there for the second time. Its given me a chance to look back and reflect on how far we have both come in the last 13 years. I am so proud of where Jaylin is at. We were told that he wasn't going to do some many things and he has accomplished so much in the last couple of years. We are going to keep doing what we are doing and grow stronger and stronger.

1 comment:

The Svoboda Family said...

Gosh Jessica! The fact that you have a 13 year old just amazes me. You are doing a great job raising him...and you should be very proud.