I just got off the Jeffery Family blog and she tagged anyone who read it so here I go:
1- I am going to be 28 next month
2- I became a mother 1 1/2 months after my 14th birthday
3-My middle name is Hope
4-I was born almost a month late (was due 1/21 and born 2/19)
5- I love reality tv
6- I would love to have at least one more baby
7- I know some sign language
8- Jaylin and I both celebrated our golden birthdays the same year
9- My favorite color is pink
10- Days of Our Lives is my favorite soap
11- I got a pea stuck up my nose when I was 2 years old
12- I got picked up by the police walking down the street at 2 years old
13- My eyes look beautiful when I cry
14- I was a cheerleader for 8 years
15-I cried through the movie Radio the first time I saw it
16- My Grandmother was my hero
17- I'm trying to learn to trust more people when it comes to Jaylin
18- I love to read
19- I am excited to go back to school
20- I am finally going to be moving into my own place
21- I coach Jaylin's baseball team and love it
22- Lettuce makes me sick
23- I am extremely sarcastic
24- I tried to get the last 4 digits of my phone number to spell Jess but it wasn't available
25- The last 4 digits of my phone number is Jaylin's birthday




5 comments:
I LOVED reading through your 28 facts. Lot of neat things I never knew about you!
You should do it on yours. I would love to read yours.
Loved reading your facts...so many things I didn't know...so what do you like to read?
Yeah, what do you like to read? We are on a reading kick right now with lots of fun things!
Love this list.... I think I'm going to try it too! :)
You should both do it. I would love to read yours. I have been reading books by Sophie Kinsella, Jennifer Weiner, Marian Keyes, and Jane Green to name a few.
Post a Comment