This afternoon we went to Spaghetti Warehouse to watch Little Red Riding Hood. Familycapped sponsored the event. The show was really cute and interactive. Jaylin enjoyed the wolf. After the show we stayed for a late lunch with a bunch of friends. They have this deal where you can get soap or salad, choose from 4 appetizers, 4 pasta dishes, and 3 desserts. So we both got italian wedding soup but Jaylin picked at his, mozzerella sticks, Jaylin got spaghetti and meatballs, I got lasagna which was fantastic, and we both got a piece of cake for dessert. I am still stuffed 6 hours later. We will definitely be doing the show and a lunch again.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Little Red Riding Hood
This afternoon we went to Spaghetti Warehouse to watch Little Red Riding Hood. Familycapped sponsored the event. The show was really cute and interactive. Jaylin enjoyed the wolf. After the show we stayed for a late lunch with a bunch of friends. They have this deal where you can get soap or salad, choose from 4 appetizers, 4 pasta dishes, and 3 desserts. So we both got italian wedding soup but Jaylin picked at his, mozzerella sticks, Jaylin got spaghetti and meatballs, I got lasagna which was fantastic, and we both got a piece of cake for dessert. I am still stuffed 6 hours later. We will definitely be doing the show and a lunch again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment