Hope Network is a faith based group that helps families of people with disabilities. Today they sponsored a Spa Day for the moms. I went last year and had a great time so I was looking forward to going again this year. I met up with my two friends, Lisa and Dee, plus there were a bunch of other moms I knew. Lisa, Dee, and I started off at the Mary Kay table where we did facials and applied makeup. I left them to go get my scheduled manicure and met back up with Lisa afterwards to get our scheduled pedicures. Of course my fingers and toes had to be the same color. I'm hoping this color brings some warmer weather but I'm doubting it since we do live in Syracuse. After pedicures I sat down for brunch with Lisa, Dee, Alice, and Pat. After lunch, I went to get my eyebrows waxed, a parrafin dip, and ended with a 15 minute chair massage. I was definitely relaxed and enjoying myself =). They gave away door prizes and I won a black picture frame that says "live" across the top and a complimentary night stay at Hampton Inn.




4 comments:
I'm glad you got to take some time for yourself. It is very important to be pampered every now and then.
There's no one more deserving!!! :)
ooh--pretty. Looks like fun!!
Thanks Tara! I know I need to do it more. Money is always an issue so it was nice that this was free. The BOCES girls did it and they have clinic days on Fridays with very reasonable prices so I think I am going to go there from time to time.
Thanks Heather. It was fun.
Post a Comment