Saturday, February 28, 2009

3 peas in a pod

Yesterday we had a staff development day for work. We started out at our main site for a training. They provided some yummy breakfast pizza. After the training we headed to Holiday Inn on 7th North for a celebration. We had a nice buffet lunch, an awards ceremony, and all staff got a certain gift for how long they worked there (I got a water bottle). We got the best news of the day when we were told we could leave early at 2 instead of 330. Great way to start the weekend off. Lucretia, Amber, and I decided we were going to go shopping at Dots with our extra time. I walked out of Dots with 2 new shirts, a pair of pants, hair ties, and sunglasses and only spent $20 thanks to my $10 off coupon. I guess we werent sick of each other because we decided we were all going to go bowling and bring our kids along later that night. So at 730 we met up for bowling at Strike and Spare. The kids got along great and we had a good time.

No comments: