Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pajama Day

This week at work our theme is night and day. So we ended our week with a pajama party (tomorrow we have staff workshops so we dont have kids). It was so glad to wear my comfy pjs to work today. My co-workers were as well. Amber (my bff at work) wore valentine jammies that said love on them just like mine. We are always being teased at work about being two peas in a pod so of course they were going overboard with it today. I love my work girls =).

2 comments:

D said...

Hi Jess! I'm glad to hear that your new job is going so well!

Take care,
Darlene

Jessica O'Donnell said...

Thanks Darlene. I'm glad its going well too. Originally when I took the position I was planning on only doing it until the end of the school year and that's what I told my boss but I just told her last week if she has a position after that I would like to stay on. So we will see. If she doesn't I do have another job lined up though.