We started out at Jaylin's doctors office. Jaylin needed a physical and a tb shot. We also talked to his doctor about weaning him off of one of his meds and adding one that will help him with his focus and attention. We will be starting the weaning and new med tomorrow morning.
We headed to school. I met with Jaylin's teacher and his 1:1 assistant. They showed me some work he is doing for his assessment that impressed me. We also talked about the rest of this year and next year. I left feeling good about everything which made me feel 100 times better because I had my concerns for awhile. Jaylin made the honor roll again so I will be going in for the breakfast on Friday. His class is doing a project for Black History month and Jaylin picked Bill Cosby. I can't wait to see his project.
I stopped home for like 10 minutes and was off again. I looked at an apartment and went to the library to fix my account. I only took the morning off for Jaylin's appointment and conference so I grabbed lunch and headed to work.
After I got out of work I went to my friend Ashly's house to visit with her and her son, Xavier, who was born January 16th. It was nice to catch up with Ashly. We lost contact but just started talking again. Of course Xavier slept the whole time so I didnt get to hold him, but isn't he adorable? Makes me want another one.
After leaving Ashly's house I went and looked at another apartment that I really liked. I am applying for this one. I have to finish filling out the application tonight because I am meeting the guy tomorrow to hand it in. I am hoping we get it. Keep your fingers crossed.




No comments:
Post a Comment