Saturday, June 27, 2009

Glenwood

Last night Jaylin did his first overnight at Glenwood which is a respite house through Liberty Resources. Last week he went camping overnight so that was a good leadway for this weekend but it was easier for me last week because Molly (his helper) was with him. Molly brought him to Glenwood at 2:30 to hang out with him there for a bit so he could get comfortable. I stopped over to give him money and to say goodbye to him. He was a little off so I drove home very nervous. Molly texted me when she was leaving at 430 and said that he jumped on the trampoline and played some board games and seemed in a better mood. I called there at 7 just to check on him and was told he was doing well. I was asked if I wanted to talk to him and I said "no just have him call me before he goes to bed". I never got a call though. I was sad about that but whatever. I went and picked him up at 12 today. They said he did well. They gave me his money back so they didnt end up doing anything. Jaylin told me he ate meatball sub for dinner, dvds, books, ready for bed, and bacon, eggs, and something else for breakfast. He said he had a good time. They really didnt do too much so I'm hoping next time they go out and do something.

No comments: