On the 6th, Jaylin competed in an track and field meet. He earned a bronze medal in standing long jump and a gold (his first one) in softball throw. The weather was nice (last year it was like 90 degrees) and Jaylin had a great time. We went to Friendly's for dinner afterwards to celebrate him getting his first gold medal. I was so proud of him.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Way to go Jaylin! Jessica...the activities you have him in...how on earth do you keep up! It is so wonderful...the socialization, the exposure...and I am sure the confidence and self-respect you are helping to build in him...way to go Mommy!
Jesse- Jaylin says thank you. I don't know how I keep up lately lol. I feel like I'm on the go nonstop but its totally worth it. I have seen such a growth in him. Your right the socialization, exposure, confidence, self respect, and the independence has been amazing. I'm so proud of the man he is becoming and watching him do so well is reward enough.
Post a Comment