We spent our last full day of vacation at Magic Kingdom. I have always wanted to go stay on Disney and do all the parks but we havent done that yet. We just do one park. The first year Jaylin picked MGM Studios (now Hollywood Studios) and last year was Universal Studios. This year it was a toss up between Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. Well, Magic Kingdom won. We had a great time and I enjoy the quality time with Jaylin. It did start downpouring at 3 pm for awhile but that didn't stop us.
At the entrance of Magic Kingdom
Walking down Main Street
In front of Cinderella's Castle
With Mickey and Minnie
On Splash Mountain. I'm not a fan of roller coasters because I get motion sickness but I did it for Jaylin. It wasn't bad at all but this picture was taken right at the beginning of the fall where the anticipation was the scary part lol.
Riding the carousel (one of our get out of the rain activities)
On the boat ride back. I asked Jaylin when we got there if he wanted to take the train (monorail) or the boat to Magic Kingdom. He tells me "train". So we get in line. Of course we are almost to the front of the line and he changes his mind and says "boat". So he was told "you already made the choice to take the train so we will take the boat back". As you can see he was very excited.





No comments:
Post a Comment