Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bowling Christmas Party

I woke up this morning debating if we should go to Jaylin's bowling league. We got ready and headed to bowling. I figure if we stay home every time it snows then we wouldn't do anything all winter long and would go crazy. We got to the bowling alley and there were a lot more people then I expected. I was glad to see that Jaylin's other team mates were there as well. Ann (Michael's mom) gave Jaylin a chocolate bowling ball and bowling pin. Tina (Darius' mom) gave Jaylin this delicious little chocolate cake that she made and this cute little robot snowman ornament. As we are all sitting and talking Johnny comes in playing his bagpipe and all dressed up in his gear. I am always amazed when I listen to him play because he taught himself to play, he has never had lessons. As everyone was bowling, Santa came to visit and we had a pizza party. I am so glad that we decide to venture on into the snow. It was definately worth it.

2 comments:

The Svoboda Family said...

Glad to see we weren't the only crazy ones to venture out today too. Patrick got called in to work, and it was my Sunday in the nursery at church. It wasn't too bad though. I left a half hour early with the kids for church. We traveled slowly...and thankfully made it there and back safely.
Love the new header by the way...and the new music. :)

Jessica O'Donnell said...

We did the same, left a little earlier then we normally do and made it safely. On the way home was even better. Now that I am getting a feel for this blog stuff my page is starting to look up to my satisfaction.