8 Favorite TV Shows
1) Jon + Kate Plus 8
2) Days of Our Lives
3) One Tree Hill
4) A Baby Story (I don't get to watch it too often anymore)
5) Army Wives
6) Keisha Cole
7) The Hills
8) I watch some other reality tv crap lol
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1) Worked
2) Picked Jaylin and Donald up at the YMCA
3) Came home so Jaylin could see his new bedroom set
4) Took Jaylin and Donald to Soccer Practice
5) Stopped at KFC for dinner
6) Got Online
7) Spent some time with Jaylin before he went to bed
8) Watched my shows
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1) Jaylin's Honor Roll Breakfast on Friday
2) Christmas Parties we are attending this weekend
3) Christmas
4) Getting my income tax
5) Finally getting our own place
6) Going back to school to get my bachelors
7) Watching Jaylin grow up, mature, and become more independent
8) Bowling and Soccer
8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Tully's
2) Applebee's
3) Friendly's
4) Salsarita's
5) Outback Steak
6) Sbarro's
7) Arby's
8) Pizza Hut
8 Things on my Wish List
1) Finishing my bachelors degree
2) Getting a better paying job
3) Working through Jaylin's behavior issues
4) Getting a better car
5) Owning a house
6) Having more children
7) Losing weight
8) Building my self esteem




4 comments:
Jess, it was nice to learn more about you through this post. The Hills...we used to watch that show too. I actually wanted to name our fourth child "Spencer" (not after the Spencer on the show though), but BECAUSE of the show and the fact that we already had a "Brody", Patrick said absolutely not. I didn't see what the big deal was though...I mean, who is going to remember that show 20 years from now right?!
Oh...are you going back to school?! Good luck my dear...you can do it! I went back for my masters after having kids too. It's hard...but you CAN do it. And gosh...when it is done...you will be so incredibly proud of yourself!
The Hills is one of those shows that I watch to just watch. Yanno when you start out watching a series and just keep watching it lol. I started with Laguna Beach and keep watching lol. I like Joseph much better than Spencer but find it funny since you do have a Brody lol. Yes, I'm going back to school. I'm going to Columbia at Hancock for my bachelors in Human Services. Most of the classes are online so that will help. I know I can and need to do it because my associates is not good enough. The good thing about Hancock is that you can only take 2 classes at a time but the sessions are only 8 weeks so they have 5 8 week sessions a year. So I think I will be able to manage, let's hope =). It's gonna be tough but like you said I will be incredibly proud when I'm done.
You are an inspiration to me Jessica...I mean, Jonah!
Loved this post! Congratulations to Jaylin for making the honor roll... well done!!!
I envy your commitment to education. Keep your chin up you are doing a great job! :)
Post a Comment