Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Parties

We had a very busy weekend. Friday morning I went to Jaylin's school for the honor roll breakfast. That night Jaylin hung out with Uncle Rick while I worked. I can't really call it work since I escorted someone that I work with to a Christmas Party). Saturday Jaylin went with Ann, his new Res Hab provider, to the library and Dollar Tree. That night we went to the Special Olympic Holiday Dance. We had a lot of fun dancing, hanging out with friends, and eating. This morning we went bowling. Spongebob helped Jaylin earn a 73 & 103. Normally when the participants get over 100 they announce it but we were the last team there so there was no one to announce it to so they are going to announce it next week. This afternoon we went to the Familycapped Holiday Party. Jaylin got his face painted, picture with Santa, we hung out with friends, and ate good food. We had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

The Svoboda Family said...

geez...you guys are busy.
Hey...I read your comment a few days ago and yes, I have been reading your replies from the comments I have been leaving you. So confusing though...I never know if I should respond under my blog or yours. Oh well.
Thanks for being so faithful in keeping up with us Svobodas!!!

Jessica O'Donnell said...

Its either nothing is going on or everything is going on yanno. I figure I will reply to yours under the subject its in so you know what I'm talking about. Blogs are confusing lol. I love reading your blogs and seeing the beautiful pictures you take.

Tara said...

Party it up guys!!! Fun, fun, fun! :)