Today I celebrated my 28th birthday. I have gotten to the point where its just another day to me. Jaylin went off with Marilyn for a little while. While he was gone I got a little cleaning done and did my taxes. I just got an email a little while ago that they were approved. So I am looking forward to getting that money. Jaylin came home around 2 with an upset stomach. So we basically just vegged out for awhile. At 9 we headed to Tully's for a late dinner with my mom, stepdad, and brother. Of course my step dad had to have them come out and sing to me. I was sitting here thinking earlier that Jaylin is going to be 14 in April so he has been with me 1/2 of my life. That's crazy and not supose to happen until I'm much older lol. I am going to go lay down and relax for the last hour of my birthday.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
28
Today I celebrated my 28th birthday. I have gotten to the point where its just another day to me. Jaylin went off with Marilyn for a little while. While he was gone I got a little cleaning done and did my taxes. I just got an email a little while ago that they were approved. So I am looking forward to getting that money. Jaylin came home around 2 with an upset stomach. So we basically just vegged out for awhile. At 9 we headed to Tully's for a late dinner with my mom, stepdad, and brother. Of course my step dad had to have them come out and sing to me. I was sitting here thinking earlier that Jaylin is going to be 14 in April so he has been with me 1/2 of my life. That's crazy and not supose to happen until I'm much older lol. I am going to go lay down and relax for the last hour of my birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jessica!
Thanks Jesse
Post a Comment