Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lia Sophia Fundraiser

Jaylin started out his Saturday morning by having breakfast with Marilyn. While they were doing that I was finishing up packing. I met them at First Baptist Church at 12 to get Jaylin ready for Familycapped's Lia Sophia fundraiser. They have done this event for 3 years now. The girls model the jewerly and the guys escort the girls down. This year Jaylin was an escort. Jaylin's speech therapist at Roxboro, Noelle, was at the show. We were excited to see her.

Jaylin escorting his good friend, Kathleen. Isn't her dress adorable?

Jaylin escorting Kayla well Kayla had pretty good control of the situation =)

2 comments:

Tara said...

It's so sweet to see Jaylin and Kathleen together!!

Jessica O'Donnell said...

Aren't they adorable. My friend Lisa took a beautiful picture of them together. Its in my facebook 2009 album. You should check it out. I might post it on here at some point too.