Jaylin started his 4th year of bowling in the Friends Bowling League at Bowl Mor Lane in September. We love to go to bowling every Sunday. Jaylin loves to eat his chicken and fries, hang out with friends, and bowl. I love to go to see all our friends and get some adult conversation. I especially love getting my hugs for Michael and getting teased by Darius. We always look forward to Sunday mornings.
Before today Jaylin's highest score was 114 which he got at Flamingo in May 2007 when we celebrated his birthday with my best friend Will and his godmother/my best friend Annie. Annie couldn't make his other party because she had to work and Will was visiting from DC so we took the opportunity to celebrate his birthday with them.
This morning Jaylin scored a 124 his first game which is now his new high score. He also scored a 105 his second game. When the players get over 100 they announce their names so everyone can cheer for them. Jaylin has never had over 100 in both of his games so I am extremely proud of him.Sunday, December 28, 2008
High Score
Jaylin started his 4th year of bowling in the Friends Bowling League at Bowl Mor Lane in September. We love to go to bowling every Sunday. Jaylin loves to eat his chicken and fries, hang out with friends, and bowl. I love to go to see all our friends and get some adult conversation. I especially love getting my hugs for Michael and getting teased by Darius. We always look forward to Sunday mornings.
Before today Jaylin's highest score was 114 which he got at Flamingo in May 2007 when we celebrated his birthday with my best friend Will and his godmother/my best friend Annie. Annie couldn't make his other party because she had to work and Will was visiting from DC so we took the opportunity to celebrate his birthday with them.
This morning Jaylin scored a 124 his first game which is now his new high score. He also scored a 105 his second game. When the players get over 100 they announce their names so everyone can cheer for them. Jaylin has never had over 100 in both of his games so I am extremely proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Way to go Jaylin! High Five!
ohhhhhh 1st of all i cant believe how big he is... Wow, i think we 1st "met" when he was like 7? lol idk but wow, time flies!! he is very handsome Jess!! And bowling, how fun! I've been meaning to check into bowling groups in our area for my kids too! Thanks for sharing your blog with me!
THANK YOU FROM JAYLIN
Thanks Kelly. They do grow up fast, huh? I wish he would just stop growing, especially his feet, he wears a size 12. I'm hoping that the 2 pairs of sneakers I bought him for Christmas will last for a while.
We are very lucky to have a great variety of sports that Jaylin can play around here. All the sports he plays are just for people with disabilities so there is a lot of patience. He plays baseball, bowling, soccer, track and field, bocce, and basketball. All but baseball and bowling is through the Special Olympic league. Its been a great experience for us, he has done well and we have made so many good friends from it.
Congrats Jaylin. I'm sure you could show our kdis a thing or two with your bowling moves! They are just starting to get into bowling and think it is a lot of fun!
THANKS. BOWLING IS FUN. FROM JAYLIN
That's better than I can bowl!! I mean it...
PS--love your background--where did you get it?
Post a Comment