Thursday, December 25, 2008
Our Christmas
On Christmas Eve we always do Christmas with my mom's side of the family. We have dinner then sit down and exchange presents. Jaylin was very excited because he got a gift card to Walmart and I got a gift card to Applebee's (one of his favorite restaurants). Of course he knows I'm going to take him with me lol. Jaylin also got some dvds, a cool chair which he can hook his ipod or laptop onto, and a lava lamp.
My brother had to work last night so as soon as he got home from work this morning we exchanged presents. Jaylin got a portable dvd player, a tv/dvd player for the car, a guitar, a drum, clothes, new sneakers, dvds, and computer games. I'm sure I'm forgetting things. After we opened presents, Jaylin played with his new stuff while I bummed around for a bit. Around 130, we headed over to my Grandma's house to visit with my dad's side of the family. We stayed for a little over an hour and headed back home. My stepdad made lasagna, pork roast, and mashed potatoes for dinner. It was delicious. After eating, we bummed around for a bit then headed over to my Grandfather's house for a couple hours.
We hope that everyone had a great Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Just saw the comment you left me on my blog...what on earth are you doing up at 1am woman?!!!
Glad you guys had a nice Christmas. And hope you enjoy your Christmas VACATION!!!
Post a Comment